Even though I had covered such a vast amount of research done during ‘Term one’, I still need to cover some areas to ensure that everything is covered.
Amusingly for me this would also mean that I may need to attend some things such a life drawing, or complete tasks such as questionnaires to get information again to aid and enforce that the things that I am trying to achieve are valid and not for the sake of it.
Things in which I cover:
- Life drawing
- (Shown in Notebook 5, pages 40 – 43, 51 – 55, 67 – 69).
- The Odyssey
- (Shown in Notebook 5, pages 2 – 4).
- Colour theory (Again, simple recapping)
- (Shown in Notebook 5, page 35).
- Education curriculum
- Board art
- Card art
- (Shown in Notebook 5, pages 44 – 47. Notebook 6, all pages).
- Influential figures and their counter parts
- Learning Adobe Illustrator
- (Shown in Notebook 5, 161 – 162).
Other attended things:
- Field trip: Board-game exhibition in Southampton museum
- Guest speakers
- Holiday to Cyprus (Greek side)